- Supply voltage of 12V.
- Maximum current on standby of 25mA at 12V.
- Maximum daily consumption of less than 8Wh
- 140W solar panel and 50Ah battery, with autonomy of at least 15 days without exposure to sunlight.
- Opening by means of an APP via bluetooth low energy.
- The door cannot be opened if the user is not in front of it.
- Both the user and the control electronics must be authenticated against a server before each opening, thus avoiding the hacking of the system.
- Double-layer encrypted communications with 128-bit AES end-to-end encryption.
- Operating range of the control electronics from -40ºC to 80ºC.
- IP66 waterproof control electronics.
- The Backend of the control APP is prepared to be able to integrate with third parties via documented and public APIs.
- The control APP is available for both Android and IOS.
- On the main screen, a full-screen map with the locations of the different car parks is shown.
- Users will be geolocated, as long as the appropriate permissions are given, so they can see the closest car parks.
- Users can view the car park map and the availability of spaces in real time.
- Users can register and sign up on the APP, which is free.
- Users can book and choose between two types of services:
- Monthly subscription, with the right to a fixed space in the chosen car park.
- Pay per use.
- In addition, users can have several services simultaneously.
- Users can check their history from their profile.
- Payment platform through bank card, connecting the application with the gateway of the client's bank in a totally secure way.
The management system has an administration panel from which the car park network can be operated. It can be accessed securely from any computer with an internet connection.
- Overview of users, sorting and searching.
- Download of the complete list of users and customers.
- User profile access for consultation and editing.
- Direct access to cancel the service.
- Viewing and editing of user profile data.
- Access to booking history and subscriptions for consultation and modification.
- Consultation of history of receipts and transactions.
- Overview of car parks, sorting and searching
- Creation of new car parks and parking spaces
- Consultation and modification of data related to car parks: schedules, rates, location, name, etc.
- Overview of subscriptions, sorting and searching.
- Download of the complete list of subscriptions.
- Overview of usage, sorting and searching
- Download of the complete list of usage
- Overview of transactions, sorting and searching
- Download of the complete list of transactions.
- Access to the data for the generation of usage reports