Maco D4 is designed to support soft traffic. It is perfect for installing on roads with an ADT of 1.000-20.000, particularly road carriageways (including pedestrian streets), stabilised hard shoulders and parking areas for all manner of vehicles.
- Made from spheroidal graphite ductile cast iron, according to ISO 1083 (Type 500-7) and standard EN 1563.
- Compliant with the European standard UNE EN-124.
- Ball and socket joint to guarantee easy opening and safety in operation.
- Elástic1 closure system.
- Maximum aperture angle of 115º.
- Sound-proof joint included.
- Surface with 14 ventilation holes.
- Metal non-slip surface.
- Coated with non-toxic, non-flammable and non-polluting water-soluble black paint.
- Elástic2 closure system.